Overview & Strategy
Arctic Canadian Diamond Company Ltd. owns a majority interest in the Ekati Diamond Mine, located in Canada’s Northwest Territories, a business-friendly environment with a long track record of financial and economic stability.
In addition to the mine assets, the Company enjoys established and productive relationships with local communities and aboriginal organizations. Ekati provides the Company with a steady and reliable supply of rough diamonds that are highly prized in the world’s markets for their size, shape, color and clarity.
Arctic Canadian Diamond Company Ltd. follows the strategies outlined below to extend and grow its diamond mining business:
Developing resources and exploration
Lac de Gras Joint Venture
The Company’s Lac de Gras Property is held through a Joint Venture agreement with North Arrow Minerals Inc., where Arctic holds a 72.8% interest and North Arrow the remaining 27.2% interest. The Lac de Gras Property forms a very large, contiguous block and covers an area of approximately 147,200 hectares. The Lac de Gras Property is located within the prolific Lac de Gras diamondiferous kimberlite field in Canada’s Northwest Territories, home to some of the richest diamond deposits in the world.